Saturday, September 13, 2008

Some May Wonder...

Some followers of this blog may start to wonder why I chose the name that I did to represent myself. I have already been asked if I was french and the answer wil reveal itself in a minute. I've used this name in the past and some flatout tell me they know I'm not french, so why am I French Vanilla. Well, here I go.
If you know anything about one of the greatest rap groups known on this earth AND my favorite rap group known to this earth, you can certainly understand where I got my name from. 'French vanilla, Butter pecan, Chocolate deluxe - even Caramel sundaes is gettin touched, And scooped in my ice cream truck. Wu tears it up'. Make sense to ya now?
So for all you out there, to set the record straight..my complexion is what's French Vanilla and i'm 100% italian. Maybe I should have named this blog, ' Confessions Of A Lemon Italian Ice'...
LUUUVVV

No comments: