Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Confessions Of A Fly French Vanilla! You have now entered my territory, mi casa, my crib, my lair, whatever you want to call it; which means I have free range at anything that comes my way!
NOW, a little about me: I am a twenty one year old white female living in Connecticut. (If you are lucky, you may find out exactly where!) I am a music junkie with a passion for real, hardcore music. My tattoos are my legal addiction and I NEEEEED MOOOOORE! I am inspired by anyone who believes they can make a difference or anyone who has actually made a difference. I love my family to the highest exent of the meaning and without them, I would be nothing. ( And they know that!)
SO without further hesitation, please please please enjoy what you are about to read! It's all true, all me and all life! These are my confessions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dear, welcome to the blogging world. It was calling you and now you are home!!! Can't wait to read more entries about your life, adventures, and thoughts!!! Love, L