Monday, September 15, 2008

My Very First Totally Random Post: Fried Chicken And Frank's RedHot

I recently became a fan of hotsauce and even more of a fan of fried chicken. Yes, I know it's fried and probably really fattening depending on how much grease it's soaked in, but none the less, it's good to me. But when that mix of vinegar and spice coat the chicken...let me stop, my mouth is watering already!
Needless to say, before I came to work today( I only work in the afternoons), I stopped to pick up two pieces of fried chicken with hotsauce. If you saw how I devoured that chicken, you would not look at me; all 125 lbs. and five feet of me...the same.
So as I sit here at work still thinking about that delicious lunch that I had, I can't help but to wonder if i'll get sick of it if I eat it again for dinner!?

No comments: