Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crown Frights ; I Mean Heights..

If any of you have been to Brooklyn, NY, you may know that there are good sections and bad sections - like any other town, city or state. Brooklyn though, can jump from good to bad or vice versa in one left turn. But I had a friend who moved there on a whim and I went to visit him a few times. This one time though, whatt! I was so glad that he was in the car with me, because I almost pissed myself.

We were driving down this road in Crown Heights and I ended up passing the next street that I was supposed to take. Two seconds later, this guy runs into the middle of the street yelling all types of bitches to this dude on the other side of the street. And just like that, shots started blaring past us. I had to pull over and we shielded ourselves.

In another instant, the both were gone and my boy and I were left, well more like I - was left shocked as all hell. I think I was only in Crown Heights one other time after that happened...and was never back since.

No comments: